Hotel rules and regulations
Arche Hotel Lublin
- The Rules and Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of the Hotel and form an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying a deposit or the whole payment for the stay at the Hotel. By executing the said actions the guest confirms having read and accepted the terms of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Rules and Regulations apply to all guests staying on the premises of the Hotel.
- The Rules and Regulations are available for inspection at the hotel reception and in each hotel room.
- Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days.
- Unless indicated otherwise upon making the reservation, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
- A hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 a.m. of the following day.
- If the guest wishes to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, they should notify the reception by 8:00 p.m. of the day before the required rental date.
- The Hotel will take into account the request to extend the stay subject to availability.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the guest's stay at the Hotel in the event that the full payment for the previous stay has not been made.
- In order to check in the guest is required to show the receptionist an adequate photo ID and sign the registration card. Should the guest fail to present an ID, the Hotel may refuse to fulfil
the terms of the contract or to check in the guest.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card upon check-in or to collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
- Lack of pre-authorization or full prepayment may result in the booking being cancelled.
- The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to other persons, even during the paid rental period.
- Hotel rooms can only be rented by adults.
- Persons not registered at the Hotel may stay in the hotel room between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested
to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk to allow the Hotel to respond immediately.
- The Hotel is obliged to ensure:
- safety of stay, including maintaining confidentiality of information about the guest,
- professional and polite service in respect of all services provided at the Hotel,
- cleaning the room and performing any necessary repairs of the equipment during the guest's absence, and in the guest's presence only if so wished,
- technically efficient service. In case of defects that cannot be removed, the Hotel will endeavour to offer an alternative room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
- The following services are provided at the guest's request:
- information concerning the stay and travel,
- wake-up call at a time specified,
- storage of money and valuables during the guest's stay at the Hotel, in the hotel depository, i.e. in the hotel lockers available at the reception,
- storage of luggage (the Hotel may refuse to store luggage at times other than during the guest's stay at the Hotel or if the items do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
- The Hotel is liable for loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been stored in the hotel depository.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept to the hotel depository items of high value, substantial sums of money, objects threatening security and bulky objects, which cannot be placed in the depository.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest, items left in it or animals, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked in the hotel car park
or outside the hotel premises.
- The guest should notify the hotel reception immediately upon noticing any damage.
- The quiet time at the Hotel begins at 10:00 p.m. and lasts until 6:00 a.m.
- Conduct of guests and persons using the services of the Hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay
of other guests. The Hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
- Whenever leaving the Hotel, the guest is expected to check whether the door is locked.
- The hotel guest is financially liable for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices, resulting from their fault or the fault of their visitors.
- In case of noticing fire, the guest should notify the hotel staff if possible and proceed to the exit in accordance with the direction of the evacuation. The hotel staff are responsible for evacuating
the building until the arrival of the fire brigade.
- For safety reasons, the use of room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that do not belong to the Hotel is forbidden.
- Smoking in the hotel rooms is strictly forbidden (the rooms are fitted with a fire detection system). Violation of the smoking ban, by the guest or accompanying persons for whom the guest is responsible, is subject to a contractual penalty in the amount of 400 PLN for each violation.
- Animals are accepted at the Hotel. Pets are allowed on the premises of the Hotel for an additional fee. However, the owner of the animal is obliged to ensure that it does not pose a threat to other guests
and staff. The guest is obliged to remove all impurities left by the animal in and around the Hotel.
- The hotel guest is financially liable for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices, resulting from the fault of their pets.
- Personal belongings left by the guest in a hotel room will be kept by the Hotel for a period of three months (storage does not apply to food products).
- The administrator of personal data is „ARCHE” S.A. with its registrated office in Warsaw, adress: Puławska 361 street, 02-801 Warsaw.
- Personal data will be processed for purposes connected with concluding and implementing a contract, for marketing purposes of the data administrator as well as for archiving, tax and statistical purposes.
- The full version of this clause is available on the hotel website and also at the reception desk in printed form.
The Hotel Management will be very grateful for your cooperation and compliance with these rules and regulations, which are intended to provide peace and security.